15:30 - 17:00 hrs (GMT)
The new German federal government is responsible for adopting a coalition agreement with which the national climate targets can be achieved. What measures are needed to achieve the goals and how can Germany take on an international pioneering role in climate protection again?
The event will set the civil-society benchmark to the coalition agreement of the new government in terms of climate measures. The international perspective of climate justice will be included in the discussion by an input of Lawyer from Bangladesh and complainant on climate protection before the Federal Constitutional Court.
- Yi Yi Prue - Lawyer & climate activist
- Svenja Schulze - German minister for the environment
- Julian Zuber - CEO Germanzero
- Jan Philipp Albrecht,Minister of Energy, Agriculture, the Environment, Nature and Digitalization of the German state Schleswig-Holstein
- Arne Fellermann - BUND
- Simone Peter - President of the German Renewable Engery Federation (BEE)
Moderation: Malte Hentschke-Kemper - Klima-Allianz
The event will be live broadcasted. Please register here: https://german-climate-pavilion.de/login