Petter Lydén is co-team leader for International Climate Policy. He has participated in the UN climate negotiations since 2004 and is an experienced government advisor on climate policy. He has worked for both the German and Swedish governments, as well as for the UN and development NGOs. Furthermore, he has longstanding experience from Zambia, where he managed a project for the Lusaka City Council.
- With Germanwatch since 2022
- Senior Consultant, International Trade Centre (ITC)
- Advisor to the German Ministry of Environment
- UNFCCC Negotiator for the EU and Sweden
- Climate Policy Advisor, Diakonia
- Master of Political Science in Public Administration, University of Gothenburg, Sweden